Access Statement for Station Camp Site, Carrog
Station Campsite is a level camping and touring caravan site at Carrog, Corwen
- The site is situated off the A5 Road; travel for 500 metres then turn left into camp site.
- O.S. Number: SJ116436.
- The main entrance into campsite is through wide gates and there is a one way road system around the site.
- Please stop at the site office for assistance or phone the mobile number displayed on the notice board.
- There is a raised bed garden at entrance to camp site; scented flowers are grown with varied insect life and there are many different species of birds around the site including owls and buzzards. There is also the evocative sound of the steam trains on Llangollen Steam Railway.
- There are electric hook-up points on extra wide hard standings to enable access to the toilet block without the need to travel on the grass.
- The entrance to the toilet block is wide and smooth, with a non slip surface.
- There is lighting in the reception area, showers and washrooms.
- Large room WC with grab rails by toilet and washbasin with space for wheelchair, shelf at wheelchair height.
- Large family shower with grab rails and seat.
- Dogs welcome.
- Public transport nearby and level ground to Llangollen Steam Railway, 300 metres.
- Local bus stop outside the campsite, buses stop on the A5, 500 metres away.
- Nearest towns: Corwen, 2 miles, Llangollen 7 miles, Ruthin 10 miles
- Nearest town with shopmobility scheme: Wrexham
- Mobile phone network: ALL.