- The Rally Organiser is responsible for the collection of the rally fees, which must be paid in full on the morning of the last day of the rally. Individual caravans may stay on after the rally finishes, in which case the normal camp site rules, fees and conditions will apply.
- The Rally Organiser is responsible for all fire and safety precautions and must ensure that the field is left as found, with no litter. Please separate your glass bottles, cans and newspapers for recycling. Please co-ordinate with the site owner regarding waste disposal. The disposal point for chemical waste and dirty water is behind the toilet block in the rally field.
- Dogs must be on leads at all times and all fouling must be disposed of properly.
- No open fires are permitted, strictly no wood burning allowed. Barbecues are permitted provided there is no damage to the grass.
- Marquees with any evening entertainment must be positioned away from the Railway Station House. The noise must be kept to a minimum, with no noise after 10.00pm.
- All persons, their vehicles and possessions enter entirely at their own risk. The owners accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or death howsoever caused.
- The owner reserves the right to ask anybody to leave at any time if he thinks they are causing or likely to cause a nuisance on or off the site.
- All vehicles and caravans must be fully insured and drivers hold a full driving licence. No self propelled machines, i.e. motorbikes, ATVs, scooters to be driven on site.
- Speed limit on field 5mph. Please drive slowly at all times and be aware of small children.
- Do not enter the next field, the farmyard or farm buildings. Please note the camp site toilets are not for the use of rally members
- Be aware of overhead cables and that all rivers are dangerous.
- In wet conditions please keep parking/travelling on grass to a minimum. Follow instructions given by rally officer. Pitch so that your car front drive wheels are still on the hard track and reverse your car in next to your caravan.